Left and Right Stereo Sound from One Speaker
The design of the NS-ICS600 includes dual tweeters, a dual voice coil woofer and two pairs of speaker terminals on the back of one speaker, enabling stereo sound from just one speaker. To install the NS-ICS600, run two pairs of speaker wire (left and right) from your amplifier to this single stereo speaker. This allows you to mount only one speaker in a laundry room, bathroom, kitchen, hallway or other narrow space where it is difficult to locate two speakers.
High Sound Quality
• Moisture resistant 6-1/2" blue PP (polypropylene) mica cone woofer for high performance mid-low sound reproduction
• 1" fluid-cooled soft-dome swivel tweeter delivers pure high frequency with precise sound positioning
• Dual voice coil woofer and dual swivel tweeter for stereo input
• Outputs stereo sound from a single speaker, making it ideal for use in: L shaped rooms, bathrooms, kitchens, Hallways and ny other space where it is difficult to install two separate speakers
• Grain-finished acoustic baffle with spiral pattern for natural sound dispersion
• Slim profile design for flush in-ceiling or in-wall mounting
• Sealed back cover to protect speaker and crossover from dust and moisture
Quick and Easy Installation
• Paintable grille with magnets for quick and easy installation
• Large mounting clamp with non-slip tread for sure grip
IMPORTANT: Images may not reflect actual product..