Customers' product review
Product evaluation allows you to write a comment on our products and rate them allowing other customers to help them make good decisions about their future purchases.
Suggestions for writing your product evaluation:
- Write about specific features and your general experience using the product
- Describe what you like and what you dislike about the product
Do not include the followings in your comments:
- Profanity, obscene or derogatory text
- Single word comments
- Telephone numbers, mailing addresses, email addresses, URL’s
- Product availability, prices or other information on ordering or shipping
- Comments on other customer reviews
Stereoplus.com reserves the right to use, edit, publish, translate and display the comments in all of their publications
With the Service Protection Plus GOLD Plan you will never have to worry about costly and unexpected repairs .*
We provide complete protection for your products that gives you peace of mind
Service de Protection Plus Gold Plan
Your coverage includes:
Your Best Protection
- Preventive Maintenance Inspection (once during Service Plan lifetime)
- Protection against Power Surges
- Recurring Faillure Protection* (3failures for the same componenet during the term of this Plan)
- Additional Remote Control Coverage (for the entire term of the Plan)
- Parts and Labour Coverage*
- No Hidden Cost or Deductibles*
- Guaranteed Satisfaction* (if we can't repair it, we'll replace it)
- Underwritter by an Insurrance Company licensed in Canada
- Repairs to Manufacturer's Specifications
- Service available throughout Nort America
- Transferable from owner to owner
Gold Protection Plan is the Service Plan which provides the best protection for your products. This protection is your assurance that your products will continue to operate as per the manufacturer's specifications, and repaired with quality parts at authorized service centers.
Coverage Beyond The Original Manufacturer's Limited Waranty
You would never expect that your recently purchased products to break down. And certainly, you wouldn't want to pay a signifiant amount of money to bring them back to good operating condition. After all, a new product from a wellknow brand should bring you peace of mind for many years.
The legal warranty of quality and durability continues to cover products purchased after the expiration of the manufacturer’s warranty. The provisions of the Consumer Protection Act (the “CPA”) provide that goods forming the object of a contract must be fit for the purposes for which they are ordinarily used. Moreover, such goods must be durable in normal use for a reasonable length of time, having regard to their price, the terms of the contract and the conditions of their use. For more information, you are invited to consult the provisions of the CPA or communicate with the Office de la protection du consommateur.
Avoid Expensive Repair Bills
After many years of experience, we know that it is impossible, even for the best technician, to predict when one of your products will break down. Should you require service on one of your products, it will cost you more than $100 an hour for a professional, factory trained technician with the appropriate equipment for the troubleshooting and reparing today's products. This does not even include the cost of replacement parts!
To obtain service, you must provide proof of purchase
(Proof of purchase of the equipment covered and service plan)
* See Terms and Conditions of Service Protection Plus plan OR